Thank you for your interest in donated tickets! Children's Theatre Company is proud to give back to our community and strives to support non-profit organizations throughout Minnesota through the donation of tickets to be used in fundraising activities.
We ask that you please fill out an official donation request at right to be considered. You must have an active account with DonationMatch to submit a request; these accounts are free for non-profits and can be created from the dropdown in the upper-right-hand corner. Thank you!
Criteria for Ticket Donations
- Donation requests must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to scheduled event.
- Donations are only made to non-profit organizations located in Minnesota.
- Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required.
- Donation requests will only be accepted through this online submission form.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, only submissions that contain all requested information will be reviewed.
Those Who Automatically Do Not Qualify
- For-profit organizations.
- Individuals or individual families.
- Religious groups utilizing donations for fundraising events or activities with a specific religious purpose.
- Political parties or organizations with a specific political agenda.
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
About Children's Theatre Company
Children’s Theatre Company (CTC) is the nation’s largest and most acclaimed theatre for young people and serves a multigenerational audience. It creates theatre experiences that educate, challenge, and inspire for more than 295,000 people annually. CTC is the only theatre focused on young audiences to win the coveted Tony Award® for Outstanding Regional Theatre and is the only theatre in Minnesota to receive three Tony® nominations (for its production of A Year with Frog and Toad). CTC is committed to creating world class productions at the highest level and to developing new works, more than 200 to date, dramatically changing the canon of work for young audiences.