Josh Winfield | DonationMatch

Josh Winfield

Gala/Party for Crescent Cove
Jan 27, 2024 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Deadline: January 11, 2024

Who's Going
Fundraising Goal $600,000
Expected Attendance 900
Reach 3,500
Ticket Price $0
Metro Area Minneapolis, MN
Exempt Status 501(c)(3) (IRS Form 990 Filed)
Nonprofit Category P - Human Services
Attendee Gender Ratio 50% Male, 50% Female
Potential Item Uses Live Auction Silent Auction
How Donors Promoted Event Signage Website
Attendee Ages 18-24 Years 25-34 Years 35-44 Years 45-54 Years 55-64 Years 65+ Years
Attendees' Children's Ages 0-4 Years 5-11 Years
Special Populations Moms Adults-Only Event (21+ Up) Active People

We are hosting our annual gala on January 27, 2024 and are once again conducting a silent auction this year.  Any silent auction donation you would be willing and able to make would be greatly appreciated!

If you’re not familiar with us, Crescent Cove provides two specific types of support: 1) respite care, to relieve parents from the daily responsibilities of caregiving so they can rest and have self-care, and 2) end-of-life care, to create a sacred space for a child and their family to be supported through a child’s final days. Currently we offer a variety of therapies daily including, pet therapy, art therapy, music therapy, and massage therapy, just to name a few.

We focus on the care and support we provide to these families, and to making moments count for children and their families, all at no out of pocket cost to families.

Crescent Cove is the only children’s respite and hospice home in the Midwest.  We currently serve children from across Minnesota.  Overall, 91% of families come from right here in Minnesota.  The remaining 9% have come from Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

We have a continued need to support the respite care program at Crescent Cove. Currently 90% of our stays are respite care, when families can bring their medically fragile child to Crescent Cove and know that not only will their child receive exceptional loving care, they will also get to have wonderful experiences and make memories.

In order to make our Home available to as many families as possible, we limit each family to no more than 15 nights of respite care per year. Still, we have a wait list of families who want to bring their children here. We have 6 rooms and the ability to have more children stay nightly, but need to staff up with nursing and nursing assistants to be able to provide safe and exceptional care to all of the children who stay with us. Any donation you would be willing to make to help support our mission can be mailed to:

Crescent Cove

Att: Josh Winfield

4201 Bass Lake Road

Brooklyn Center, MN 55429


Tax ID: 27-1035515
Website: www. 


JW Marriott - Mall of America
2141 Lindau Ln
Bloomington, MN 55425