Toast to EnataiGala/Party for Enatai PTA Unit
Mar 25, 2023 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Dear Community Supporter:
Each year, Enatai Elementary’s PTSA organizes a large fundraiser gala which helps raise money to enrich, enhance, and supplement school curriculum. The event this year will take place March 25, 2023 and will include both a silent and live auction – our goal is to net $60,000 for the school this year. The money will ultimately fund three main needs:
- Math and Reading Aides to help staff to student ratios
- Curriculum Enhancement such as field trips and assemblies
- Classroom and Library Supplies
Your business has the opportunity to give back directly to our community by providing funds in the form of sponsorship or by donating goods or services. We are seeking support from our local businesses for donation items for our auction and asking that your business considers donating an item or gift certificate. All donations are tax-deductible and your business name and description of your donation will be displayed in our auction marketing and social media campaign which will include our auction catalog, website, and Facebook pages.
If also interested in sponsorship, levels start at $250 and include many of the following benefits:
● Co-branding at PTSA outreach events
● Acknowledgement of your business in PTSA newsletters
● PTSA website business link and logo on the event website
● Your business logo on our fundraiser promotional materials given to all students/staff
● Blue Eagle ($250-$499), Silver Eagle ($500-$999), and Golden Eagle ($1,000+)
In addition to the above, sponsoring businesses will receive recognition during the live auction by our Enatai PTSA President, Kerry Hill, and additional marketing specific to your business during the evening of the event.
We are thankful for your consideration. Your contribution will help support our community and our education mission at Enatai Elementary School!
Enatai PTSA Toast Event Chair
Enatai Elementary School - Go Eagles!