About the NonprofitVisit Our Website
Nonprofit Category: B - Education
Exempt Status: 501(c)(3) (IRS Form 990 Filed)
School Grades: Middle School High School
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support International School students, staff, parents and community.
- Support and/or provide meaningful programs for IS students, parents, staff and community.
- Be purposeful in PTSA Fundraising
- Promote mission and spirit of International School
- Improve communications about ISPTSA meetings, programs, grants and advocacy issues.
- Advocate within and beyond IS community to support International School mission and public education in general.
- Expand the number of ISPTSA volunteers and volunteer opportunities.
- Make it easier to engage in PTSA programs and activities.
- Appreciate and value PTSA volunteers.
- Create opportunities to foster social connections and cultural awareness.
- Promote and maintain membership so that every student is represented by an adult ISPTSA member.
AROUND THE WORLD - Celebrating our International CommUNITY on March 28, 2020
Spring into Action on March 23, 2019